Nottingham City Collaborative for Better Mental Health are running a series of mental health listening events in the city. These sessions are designed to give people suffering from mental health issues a platform to discuss the issues they face. The collaborative are keen to hear from people as many people as possible, including care for other with mental health issues, or support people in their community.
Three sessions are currently planned as part of this series, each focusing on a different area of particular concern:
Cost of Living and Mental Health
- Date: Thursday 21st September
- Time: 10am – 2pm
- Location: New Art Exchange, 39-41 Gregory Boulevard, Nottingham, England, NG7 6BE
- Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lets-talk-cost-of-living-and-mental-health-tickets-676496307667?aff=ebdssbeac
Physical Health and Mental Health with information marketplace
- Date: Tuesday 17th October
- Time: 9.30am – 1pm
- Location: Notts County, 39-41 Gregory Boulevard, Nottingham, England, NG7 6BE
- Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/physical-and-mental-health-with-marketplace-tickets-676503308607?aff=ebdssbeac
- Date: Thursday 23rd November
- Time: 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Location: Antenna Nottingham, 9A Beck St, Nottingham, NG1 1EQ
- Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/workplace-wellbeing-tickets-676503659657?aff=ebdshpsearchautocomplete
This event is completely free, with refreshments available at each. For more information, click the relevant registration link. If you are interested, please register as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
Travel expenses for people with lived experience/carers will be reimbursed. If you have any other questions or need help with booking, please call 07564 041495.