There are big opportunities in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, as there are nationally, to improve care by making practical changes to how the NHS and social care work.
Improvements that matter to people, like making it easier to see a health or care professional, getting a faster diagnosis, and offering help quicker to people with mental ill health.
Our partnerships are listed below
Other organisations involved include:
- Ashfield District Council
- Mansfield District Council
- Rushcliffe Borough Council
- Gedling Borough Council
- Broxtowe Borough Council
- Healthwatch Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- Newark and Sherwood District Council
- Nottingham CityCare Partnership
- Voluntary and community sector organisations represented by Nottingham CVS
- Nottinghamshire Together
- TEAM Nottingham Emergency Medical Services
- NHS England