Members of the public and stakeholders are invited to the Mid-Nottinghamshire Integrated Care Partnership’s first Board Meeting in public.
The Mid-Nottinghamshire ICP is a new partnership of NHS organisations and local councils who are working together across Mid-Nottinghamshire to improve the lives of the citizens in Mansfield, Ashfield, Newark and Sherwood.
The group formed in May 2019 and its vision is to create happier, healthier communities with the goal of reducing differences in healthy life expectancy (the number of years that people live in good general health) by three years.
Members on the ICP Board include representatives from:
- Ashfield District Council
- Chair of the Citizen’s Council
- East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Healthwatch Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- GP practices with Mid-Nottinghamshire
- Mansfield and Ashfield Clinical Commissioning Group
- Mansfield District Council
- Newark and Sherwood Clinical Commissioning Group
- Newark and Sherwood District Council
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
The first meeting in public will take place at The Summit Centre, Pavilion Road, Kirkby in Ashfield, on Monday, September 9 between 2.30pm and 5pm.
A copy of the agenda, papers and Board protocol are available on the ICP website here. In future all papers for the Board will be available in advance of the meetings in this same place.
Rachel Munton, Independent Chair of the Mid-Nottinghamshire ICP said: “We want to be accessible to people who live in Mid-Nottinghamshire. Holding our meetings in public and varying where they take place around Mansfield, Ashfield, Newark and Sherwood is our first step.”
Richard Mitchell, ICP Executive Lead said: “One of our first decisions as a group was to meet in public because we want to be open, honest and accountable to everyone who works and lives in Mid-Nottinghamshire.”
If you have any queries about this please contact Kerry Beadling-Barron, Director of Communications and Engagement at Mid-Nottinghamshire ICP on Kerry.email@example.com