With inflation, interest rate rises and the cost of living pressures, you may becoming increasingly concerned about the impact these factors will have on finances, and the subsequent knock-on effect this may have on your mental wellbeing.
If you’re worried about managing your money, please don’t think you’re alone. Each of the local councils is coordinating key information on their websites for local residents…
Rushcliffe Borough Council – Cost of living – Rushcliffe Borough Council
Gedling Borough Council – Support in Gedling – Gedling Borough Council
Broxtowe Borough Council – Cost of living : Broxtowe Borough Council
Ashfield District Council – www.ashfield.gov.uk/environment-health/cost-of-living-support/
There’s lots of county-wide support too
- Accessing benefits and other government support | Nottinghamshire County Council
- Financial and legal advice | Notts Help Yourself
- Get help with the cost of living – Citizens Advice
- Money | Notts Help Yourself
There are many other organisations out there who can offer help, support and advice (some of these will feature on the council websites).
- Red Cross financial help and advice – Get financial help and advice with money problems | British Red Cross which includes free help and advice from turn2us – Fighting UK Poverty – Turn2us
- Cost of living crisis help from the money expert – Budgeting & Debt Help – MoneySavingExpert
- Money Helper – Managing your money in uncertain times | MoneyHelper
- Help for Households – Get government cost of living support