Priorities & Programmes
What are our priorities?
We know that people who face the biggest challenges also experience the poorest health. Working together we will provide the care our citizens need to live longer and healthier lives.
In developing our priorities we worked with 35 organisations across the NHS, social care, the voluntary sector and more to develop priorities that will make a difference based on peoples need, not organisational objectives.
Our priority programmes are:
- Supporting people who face severe multiple disadvantages to live longer and healthier lives
- Preparing children and young people to leave care and live independently
- Supporting those who smoke to quit and reducing the number of people at risk of smoking
- Increasing the number of people receiving flu vaccinations
- Reducing inequalities in health outcomes in BAME communities
- Mental health support
As well as focusing on improving outcomes for citizens City ICP partners are:
• Developing the Integrated Care Partnership and establishing the ICP culture.
• Supporting our partners in recovery and restoration from Covid-19.
We know that accessing care and support is not always easy and that services in Nottingham are not as well joined up as they should be. We are committed to tackling this and are working with all of our partners, and beyond, to make sure that services talk to each other better.
The Nottingham City ICP is part of the Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Integrated Care System (ICS).
We will work together to create happier, healthier communities
and reduce the gap in healthy life expectancy across
Our other ICS partners
Mid-Nottinghamshire Integrated Care Partnership (ICP)
We are a new partnership that brings together health and social care services across Mansfield, Ashfield, Newark and Sherwood.