Suicide Prevention Alliance
Health and wellbeing organisations across Bassetlaw are working together to reach zero suicides across the district.
A pioneering Alliance has been formed, and throughout September and October we have been working to raise awareness of the support and prevention work going on across Bassetlaw.
You can see how many organisations have signed up to combat suicide by visiting the pledge wall here.
From September 10 – World Suicide Prevention Day to World Mental Health Day on October 10, we are working to:
- Raise awareness and reduce the stigma around suicide and mental ill health
- Educate people that suicide is a very preventable cause of premature death
- Take action to prevent suicide and mental health at home, work or in the pub! #itsoknottobeok
- Provide information and support for people experiencing mental ill health
- And make that pledge on our pledge wall!